Friday, November 14, 2008

Saturday Enjoyment


Remember back in the days when there was that group of sisters that went to some high school like 14 mins away from where you live. Those legendary sisters that you made you wonder what kind of guy gains admittance into that family...I think I found them. One of them actually works at a studio I record at and wont talk to me ever since I sent her a floral arrangement from Vera Wang months ago, but least she knows I have good taste. Enjoy the Morton Sisters...

12 comments:

Syl DuBenion said...

Dude, I know what you mean. I'm still going after those girls... Syl loves him some twins.

Algorythm said...

1 word, 4 letters: DAMN.

Dimitri said...

which one u talkin bout drizzy?

the short one in the front or all of em?

cause whole time the shortest one is the illest one...

and you bought her some arrangements
from mutha fugin Vera Wang.. sheeesh!!

just show her the Vibe article and you'll be gravy! hhaa

Curtis said...

blog post about drake

http://dunknowdablogspot.com/

CupCakeCityDivas said...

amazing

Cooper said...

LOL. You talking about Paris? Yeh she real cute for sure. I think she got a dude tho so its a no go son.

jinglin' baby said...

gotta give it to those ladies! they're all lookin' great...

Kenji Summers said...

So is this how TDot is making them? Or can the states claim them?

Smilesthepoet said...

The floral arrangements was sweet...but naw. I don't think I'd talk to you either LMAO. Too over the top for me. Gotta be low key next time.

slacks said...

She look like belly dancer.

bigpenis said...

penis enlargement, penis enlargement pills, male enhancement, vimax
Penis enlargement pills have been proven is the best way to make the penis bigger and effective to increase men’s sexual performance. vimax, vigrx plus, prosolution pills, maleextra

Anonymous said...

Stuck up much?